Monday, July 2, 2012

Pork Chops

So, along with the chicken I made the other night, I made pork chops for my mom. She doesn't like chicken. I know, right? How. Dare. You.   So I picked up some pork chops and made them for her.


Ingredients:
Pork Chops
Chef Merito's Carne Asada Seasoning
Parsley Flakes (in the seasoning aisle at the grocery store)
Olive Oil
Cutting Board
A Bowl
Frying Pan
Cooking Spray


First- Lay out the chops on your cutting board.
Second- Sprinkle the asada seasoning over the chops as well as some parsley flakes. Rub the seasoning into the chops as best as you can. Flip over chops and repeat.
Third- Layering in a bowl, drizzle some oil over the chops and spread it around. Let them sit, covered with plastic (with the plastic touching the chops so there is no air between the two) for at least 30 minutes.
Fourth- Place the chops in a hot pan sprayed with cooking spray. Let it cook at least 5 minutes on each side, depending upon how thick the pork chops are.
Fifth- Serve with mashed potatoes or other vegies. YUM.


For the chicken recipe, click here


Any questions, just ask and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment